Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston Cars & Coffee September 1st

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Alex Arce 
#1 ·
Just curious to see who is going out there for Cars & Coffee on the first? I was heading up there with some friends to visit some of our Houston members and we decided to make a weekend of it. I won't have my focus out because its still down for the time being but I will be out. Hope to see some other focus guys there!

#3 ·
Where and what time does it start, I have never been and would like to at least once.

#7 ·
Vintage Park (110 Vintage Park Blvd, Houston, TX 77070)
8AM-10AM. But spots are usually gone by 8, so the sooner you get there, they better.

Very good assortment of cars. Stuff you won't see anywhere else around town.

#6 ·
September 1st meet info that ive found so far....

Vintage Park at the intersection of Hwy 249 & Louetta (SE Corner)
Here's a link to the strip center: http://www.vintageparkhouston.com/

If you're traveling toward Tomball on 249, you take the Jones/Louetta exit then turn right at the Louetta intersection. Go past the first light and you'll see it on your right.

Coming from Tomball travelling toward the Willowbrook area, if I recall correctly, your exit is the same...Jones/Louetta, and then of course you'll turn left at the Louetta intersection.

Hope that helps out. IDK time, but im sure someone would know off top of their head.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.