I found these knobs on eBay a few weeks ago. I took a chance and ordered a set.
*This is not my product, I'm just informing you guys of what I found! (Just so no one thinks I'm advertising my own products)
: 2000-2007 ALL focus models
- They looks damn nice on the car.
- Made of plastic and aluminum
- Available in Silver
, and Blue
- They look amazing with an LED conversion like I make or that others have done
- The whole circle ring around the knobs lights up
- They -feel- cheap in your hand, but for the price, they're nice.
- On the bottom, the plugs -do not- align exactly like the focus ones do. They DO FIT, here's what you have to do:
1) Turn all the knobs to the left or right.
2) Take off the stock knobs
3) Install new knobs, making sure the indicator matches -exactly- where the stock was (i.e. position 1 is where the indicator should point)
4) Push HARD. Really, push hard. You'll hear a snap - don't worry, they didn't break - The flat part of the connector folds outward to make a complete star pattern and match the stock knob mount.
5) You're done!
(knobs + my LED conversion, won't be as bright stock, or blue haha :) ) :