Originally Posted by Blarson
Still don't know if I should pull the trigger and buy it, or wait to see if K&N changes/fixes the kit to amend the filter/housing issues. Thoughts?
From all we've heard, over-tightening seems to be the issue, so I don't plan on doing that. If they retrofit a part, can always have them send it. I've done several dry runs looking at what gets moved, etc, so feel pretty confident I should not fubar anything. Just need to make sure about that red release on the MAF.