Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Updated Color Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #85
kam327's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Fan#: 94700
Location: Tampa, FL
What I Drive: '14 Ruby Ti w/ Handling Pkg

Posts: 2,683
Points 13,628, Level 75
Points: 13,628, Level: 75 Points: 13,628, Level: 75 Points: 13,628, Level: 75
Level Up 95% Completed
Level up: 95% Level up: 95% Level up: 95%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 16 kam327 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
The reds do not add up to a quarter of the current vote.

Race red : 4.94%. Red Candy: 11.73% combined percentage = 16.67 % which is less than the 25% required to be equal to a quarter.

The fact that this non scientfic poll indicates that more than 24% of the cars were Sterling Grey Metallic for example this seems to be slightly higher than at least the mid west region's production/ sales reports I'd heard from the dealer when I went to follow up on my car's progress.
Thank you Professor Science. Guess I'm having a bad day. It's still the 2nd most popular color.
kam327 is offline  
    Reply With Quote