Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Go for ST or wait for RS?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #14
R.I.P Kona
Blue5ive's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fan#: 83941
Location: The 5th Dimension, United States
What I Drive: 2003 TW Blue ZX5

Posts: 12,868
Points 8,313, Level 61
Points: 8,313, Level: 61 Points: 8,313, Level: 61 Points: 8,313, Level: 61
Level Up 55% Completed
Level up: 55% Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Forum Activity 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
FF Reputation: 10 Blue5ive Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Nobody is saying to waite. They are telling you to get the ST. There is only a 5% chance the RS will come to the US at all. 95% against. As mentioned if it does it will be a $40k++ vehicle guaranteed. Ford US does not believe people will spend that kind of money on a Focus when they can get a mustang. Fords euro division is dead set against the RS coming to the states. So if you want to waite go ahead. You'll probably be pushing retirement b4 you see an RS Focus for sale here.
Team Focalize
Hatch Nation #9
"2 by 2 Hands of Blue."
Blue5ive is offline  
    Reply With Quote