5 days to the show.
I've continued on with the clay bar, getting to work on the back bumper during my lunch breaks at work this week. It was bad though, as of now I'm about half-done. I still have the front bumper to do after.
As well, the wrap on the front lip has peeled in one of the tight corners so I need to redo that before Sunday. Sigh.
Tonight though I got back to work on the wheels. Having stocked up on plastidip I waited all day to get home and hopefully finish these off so they can have time to cure before I need to mount them back on the car. I had just finished when rain started lightly, and I was able to get the wheels under cover before the sky opened.
As you can see I still need to continue peeling off the excess plastidip from the tires, and from details like the valve stems. I'm hoping that I can have these on the car by the end of the week so that Saturday it can drive around a bit on its new white shoes and I can focus on final detailing.