Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2000-2004 F-Sport Bumper Group Buy

116K views 535 replies 59 participants last post by  Alex Arce 
#1 · (Edited)

EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING ME TO MAKE THIS INFAMOUS BUMPER IN DURAFLEX FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW. SO DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET AN AMAZING DEAL!!​

Extreme Dimensions' new Duraflex premium aerodynamics combine fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. The new Duraflex technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. Duraflex products feature a black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and an installation guide to help you install the product. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire fiberglass line of 5,000 products have been converted to the new Duraflex technology.

Requirements:
1. 50% Non- Refundable Deposit will be required towards the end of the GB.

2. Production of the front bumper will begin towards the end of the GB. (Expect 4-6 months for the items to arrive to us)

3. Minimum 5 buyers needed.

Shipping:

Local buyers are more then welcome to come to the warehouse to avoid shipping costs.

Pricing:

MSRP for just the Front Bumper alone: $265.00 NOT SHIPPED + APPROX $167 For Shipping.

Breakdown for the F-Sport Bumper:
5-10 = $352.50 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $199.88 Incl. Taxes

11-15 = $339.25 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $185.60 Incl. Taxes

16+ = $326.00 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $171.32 Incl. Taxes​

If you want to be in the GB please post your: UserName / Shipping Zip Code

i.e. Extreme Dimensions / 92833

Group Buy: 2000-2004 Ford Focus F-Sport Front Bumper
1. Mile30 / 21157 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Money Order Received.
2. cboyd-svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
3. Importkilla35 / 60804 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
4. Justin svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
5. DirtKonaZX3 / 77520 **TOTALED HIS FOCUS [:(]**
-=GB Confirmed=-
6. all motor focus / Pickup
7. hurricanefloyd41 / 19070 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Waiting on Phone Call.
8. autobotzx3 / 80110
9. LD5050 / 75650 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
10. xsuicidesn0wmanx / 60085 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
-=Break in Price=-
11. blackcervini / 30802
12. Blr03ZX5 / 23455
13. Oleh Dub / 48307
-=Break in Price=-

K. Tai
Extreme Dimensions
1-888-611-AERO
1-714-278-8000 EXT 19
khurramt@extremedimensions.com
w w w . e x t r e m e d i m e n s i o n s . c o m

See less See more
#5 ·
Few questions. What's been done as far as improvements to the original? (ie. fogs) also shipping to Canada? If so add me to the list

#16 ·
What part of Canda? Also, since this is Duraflex, any additional adjustments that need to be made can be done without sacrificing the quality of the bumper.

I have a couple questions,

1: What is the height of the bumper from the bottom of the fender opening to the top (measured straight)?
(I ask because it looks to make the car pretty low and being lowered already I'd wondering how low I'll actually be)

2: How much does it weigh?
(I'm trying to keep weight to a minimum)
I can't offer measurements anymore since the part is on its way overseas already, sorry =/

This bumper won't be as heavy as the the one sold in the market before. Duraflex is aloooot lighter. On average its 10-15 lbs.

#7 ·
Very excited to see this is going forward, hope to put my name on the list very very soon.

#9 ·
I have a couple questions,

1: What is the height of the bumper from the bottom of the fender opening to the top (measured straight)?
(I ask because it looks to make the car pretty low and being lowered already I'd wondering how low I'll actually be)

2: How much does it weigh?
(I'm trying to keep weight to a minimum)

#18 ·
I expected this to fill up quicker, been waiting at least a year for this to happen, im sure others have waited longer to get this bumper.

#21 ·
The issue with the fogs from I understand is that the actual opening did not readily fit alot of available fog sizes. I know GPWerks was looking at using current gen fusion fogs and slightly modifying the hole diameter to fit the housing and fabbing a rear mounting bracket. Sounds pretty easy. GPWerks has since discontinued their plans to remake this bumper from what i've been told.

I personally am not too worried about it!

#22 ·
Well see GP was going to produce these parts in polyurethane, which doesn't allow you to modify any real part of the bumper without messing it up. Our duraflex composite will allow you to modify the bumper how ever you wish. [thumb]

#28 ·
At the time of the test fit the car was sitting on 205/50R15s with Koni yellows and Ground Control coilover sleeves at the lowest setting.

Unless Extreme Dimensions raised the suspension during the test fit?

Hope that helps you gauge how low you're going to be.

#29 ·
205/50-15. I believe that would be a slightly smaller diameter tire than my stockers which were 205/50-16. That would make mine sit a little higher than yours based on tire/rims alone. I will only be running the eibach prokit springs so nothing too low. Regardless this is the best looking bumper for the Focus period(after the true RS of course) imo.

#30 ·
My car currently rests upon FRPP 1.5" springs, wonder how low thats gonna be. Any of the rest of you figure out what kind of fogs you're going to use yet? or are you waiting to see when the bumper arrives?

#31 ·
Sounds like you guys are good. I forgot to do a before and after, but from what I read the ground controls are a 3" drop. Anyone know better?

As for fogs, I have no idea. But they are definitely a must.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.