Painted the hatch. It was the first time I used a spray gun and it worked great. All those spray lines are from the rattle can clear coat, but the roof was the same way and it sanded down great so I'm not too worried about it.
Reclearcoated one of the taillight because it has never been right. Sorry for the bad picture.
Sanded and polished the rear trim piece after it was repainted on Tuesday.
And almost finished the roof. Part of it still needs to be polished but I ran out of time.
Hatch Nation #13 : Rally Revolution #13 : ROTM Jan '13
It's Bryan, not Brian
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RSVT-170 Build in Progress
Rusty is dead