Jaclyn, since you replied in this thread, maybe you can answer this for me:
The other day my MFT did a "scheduled maintenance" reboot. Since then:
-Bluetooth fails to connect to phone about 1/2 of the time (note that the phone pairs for making phone calls, but I stream audiobooks via Bluetooth side I have Audible audio books on my iPhone and that is what is not pairing).
- Blank navigation screens when using voice commands to set navigation (the screen where you select from multiple available options is simply blank, but if I pick a number is will then move to the map screen).
- Voice commands to make phone calls appear to fail, only to suddenly connect a call 30+ seconds later.
- Ended calls show up as active for as much as a minute after hanging up.
- I can no longer pause, fast forward, or rewind my Bluetooth stream from my iPhone. Now where those buttons were is just a box that says "Bluetooth stream detected"
- my thumb drive has been Indexing/Building voice commands for two days. (!)
Should I do a master reset? This happened once before but the problem seemed to fix itself after about a week.
All of these but the last are Bluetooth related. So bizarre though - everything was working fine until the "scheduled maintenance".
Are these common issues?