Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Rotor Upgrade Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 07:15 AM   #15
Focus Addict
Fan#: 95564
What I Drive: '08 Vermillion Red 5 speed SEdan

Points 4,394, Level 42
Points: 4,394, Level: 42 Points: 4,394, Level: 42 Points: 4,394, Level: 42
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 5 DarderSauce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
Stock '05-'11 rotor diamater= 10.9'' & svt rear rotor diameter is 11'= close & no big deal. A great up grade for the front is the svt bbk= 300mm rotors & bigger calipers that bolt on w/ no issues. SS brke lines are a great upgrade. Your looking for 10mm x 1 female to 10mm male size 3 hose. Just add your lenght. Sample= Earls 630110_ _ erl add the lenght you need. For the rear on my car I went w/ 18'' lenght. The russell kit for svt's is way to short for the front.
Ya when I ordered them (special order from IN) they said they needed the last (or first ) three numbers off my VIN number to determine what size I needed. After asking what the difference was between them they said it was either the 10.9" or the 11"... I just said I would go with the 11". They also said they would call me when they came in and it took me until I got home to realize..... They didn't take my phone number so it looks like I will try checking with them Wednesday next week. All said and done they cost me $115.?? so not bad IMO

Oh thanks so much for the hose specs, I have searched but have not had any luck finding the info I needed on them. Not quite sure what the quoted part in red means but would you happen to have a link as to where I can get the correct SS Break lines (Front/Rear)? Thanks in advance man, really appreciate the info!
If you can't wear it out, burn it off
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.