Here is my dyno info from my previous run (cooler weather). This is a hybrid from my informational posts and dyno chart posts of the runs:
Started the morning on the dyno, with my buddies Tuxedo Black Ti waiting patiently so that I could get a baseline with the stock filter. Did a quick pull so that he could get going and came up with 142 hp on the OEM filter. This was the uncorrected number, and unfortunately we had set the calibration incorrectly so the torque number was unusable. Unless you care to believe that I made over 240 ft lbs. Then, it was a bad-azz Ti.
I threw the OEM filter back in my buddies car so that he could get off to his son's baseball game. I threw my K&N filter back in, we re-calibrated the dyno, and made a few more pulls. The most usable number was 156 hp, 144 ft lbs (SAE).
Here is the uncorrected chart-
Here is the SAE corrected chart-