Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings... Albuquerque, NM and surrounding areas

26K views 153 replies 15 participants last post by  Orbital431 
#1 ·
I was cruising down Ouray to visit my Grandmother on Sunday afternoon and pulled up next to a SGM Mk3 with Orange pin stripping. Anyone on here?

#145 ·
Matt,

Start searching the forums and have fun, but please... Use the search function before starting a new thread. What you looking to upgrade?

We'll probably be doing another G2G and/or drive again soon, check back in the Coffee&Foci ABQ thread.

Casey

#147 ·
Spin Move Customs has some nice HID headlights available... Fifteen52 used them on a couple of their cars during Project ST. ABQ seems to be pretty lenient on headlights.

#153 · (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to put this out there. Im sitting on "draxas" headers w/flex pipe and borla exhaust from my 05 2.3 ST. The car was totaled a couple years back(parts were not on vehicle when wrecked). I will accept any reasonable offer. from what i remember the original price was 400 for header/flex and 800 for exhaust. Im located in albuquerque. not really willing to ship.

I also have smaller misc parts that i am willing to ship
-ac knobs
-bezel from stereo/ac
-wiring harnes for aftermarket stereo that allows stock amp/sub to work

contact-

josht8604@gmail.com

*update*- headers/flex have been sold. Other parts still available

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.