Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Finally Zxthrizzle05 turbo zetec build

72K views 446 replies 37 participants last post by  ZXthrizzle05 
#1 · (Edited)
My parts list include JE pistong with Eagle rods. A kesatie motorsports zetec turbo kit with 60lbs injectors and a water meth inj. Kit. And I have a kenne bell BAP, water pump, oil pump, new timing n serpentine belts, ford oem headgasket, ARP main head bolts. Anything else I mioght b e forgettung idk there's alotYep as of today I had my lemon towed to my fathers garage and I got it up on stands. I drained the oil and removed the cam gear cover and the coolant resevoir tank so far. Its 9 o clock now and I didn't get the car towed till 6 due to our snow causing every towe truck being busy the last 6 days. Anyways here some pics of car at home and car in garage.

See less See more
#435 ·
haven't touched it. I drive it once a week with this terrible leak. just cuz I miss the car. the temps here are to cold and im not going to work on the car when it comes to drilling and tapping. im waiting for the tax return to go into my account and im going to drive it to a performance shop to do it for me.

#437 ·
You can...it only closses when there is no vacuum. Holding 1400 there is alot of vacuum holding it open

#439 ·
I wouldnt bother.... but ou can if you want. Tightening it is going to increase the needed vacuum to open in.

#445 ·
looks like one of roush's jobs. if you were running the stock mani before let me know what the differences are. before and after hp and tq and how many rpms you gotta twist for peak power before and after. i still have my svt lower just in case for later but for now im sticking with the stocker because i dont want to twist the crap out of my engine if i dont need to.

#447 ·
a certain person thought this would have idle issues im here to say that this thing idles like a freaking champ like it was meant to be. the worst thing about all this was driving it home 164 miles doing the exact speed limit and never seeing any boost

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.