Hi all - I did a search but I didnt find any good matches, so if this repeats please refer me to the correct thread!
I recently tried to upgrade my headlights with some after market "super white" lights. After a coupe of days I notice that the H11s in the low beams were overheating and scorching the inside of the housing. I removed the bulbs and didnt see any melting damage to the housing or wiring but the reflectors and glass are now fogged. Anyone have any ideas how to get this off? I tried a lens cloth on the end of a bent wire, which kinda worked but I bent the bucket for the bulb so thats a no go. And yes, I checked the wattage on the bulbs and the size and I purchased the correct sizes. Have any of you had any issues like this with Silverstars or Philips?