Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - TSB 12B37 - New?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #410
Official Ford Rep
Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 4,373, Level 42
Points: 4,373, Level: 42 Points: 4,373, Level: 42 Points: 4,373, Level: 42
Level Up 12% Completed
Level up: 12% Level up: 12% Level up: 12%
Forum Activity 58%
Activity: 58% Activity: 58% Activity: 58%
FF Reputation: 19 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by VOLDAR View Post
Thanks Thomas. I'd really like to read something about the adaptive learning process of FF 2012.
Originally Posted by Kaaru View Post
Yup me too I'd like to read about it as I have some questions about it...
VOLDAR and Kaaru -

I your "thanks" with open arms! I'll do the research on my end and post any findings next week.

Originally Posted by Rememo View Post
There are a certain number of VINs that will not receive a letter, but DO require the update. My Focus was one of them, and there were at least a few others on the forum in the same situation.

You can check and/or visit your dealer and have them enter your VIN into their system to see if you need the update.
Rememo -

Yes, this is what I meant! I'll remember to edit my posts sometimes. By the way, thanks for the link. Ford Owner will also come in handy:

Originally Posted by dan50 View Post
Those with troublesome DCTs please take a look at the second paragraph of Thomas' post. If yours isn't working right after 12B37, PM your symptoms to him.

Rather than communicate your problems back through the dealer network, I believe Thomas will summarize the issues and provide to Ford engineering. This could be a great way for our group to help Ford identify what still isn't working right. Good things could result for all.
dan50 -

I'll need the VIN as well. This way, our team can keep a tally and look into each specific vehicle.

I'm excited to see how many PMs I'll receive! I may need to make more room in my inbox.

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply