Originally Posted by drizzle_dizzle
nail polish remover might work if you dilute it.... don't put it directly on there or it will immediately eat your paint off... try doing what i said but instead of vinegar use nail polish remove or paint thinner... just dilute it that's all and then wash your car right away afterwards...
lol. It will not "immediately eat your paint off" jeez louise. It doesn't even immediately eat off the fingernail polish it's designed to remove, it takes a few minutes. If it takes a few minutes to remove the relatively non-durable fingernail polish how long do you think it'll take to remove your car's paint which is tough as nails? Hours of soaking? Perhaps a day? More?
Also there's no reason to immediately wash your vehicle afterwards either. Solvents like isopropyl alcohol, acetone, and fingernail polish remover evaporate very quickly rendering them safe.