Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#55,542 ·
Well so far it does not look good. well finally found afew spare minutes to crack the car open. I cannot see any signs the TB jumped. So I will have to spin it to TDC and start checking. I might do this Friday, after shipping a box to CA that someone is waiting for. For now this is what I see.

By jinstall at 2012-05-23

#55,544 ·
I'm doing great although every since I've been here my allergies are being a bitch.

69 more days til I come back home[woot]
Where is home? I cant imagine any place being worse than here for allergies! lol

#55,548 ·
Dumb question: where/where is the Carlisle meet? I'd love to get down there and film/talk to some of y'all (I'm working for Newsday this summer).
June 1-3 at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. Probably about 4-5 hours away if you're come from NYC.

Carlisle Events: Ford Nationals

#55,549 ·
my boss just informed me i am not allowed to go to FR12. He and some other co-workers planned a trip to Pocono raceway for the nascar race and the woman scheduled to work that saturday (who is dating his son) is going and i am being forced to work.

i am so angry about this!!

and of course because im the new guy, i cant do anything about it.

#55,550 ·
#55,552 ·
West Virginia[wiggle]

There is always something blooming here & to top it off the landscapers mow the grass EVERY DAMN DAY. UGH.
WV aint bad! I used to do landscaping so I understand the every day thing...thats how they make money...lol...

but yeah..hurry back so you can feel better!!

#55,553 ·
Yeah, I know that's how they make money. I don't think the grass gets a chance to grow. LOL.

I'm ready to come back for a while-this driving around in circles thing is getting old. Haha.

[wiggle][wiggle]

#55,554 ·
I saw the new Taurus SHO on route 202 last night in King of Prussia. I had the chance to drive one a month ago when I still worked for Ford. Let me say that it is a very aggressive car at night with the HID's and the really cool LED tail lamps.

#55,555 ·
Morning...er...Afternoon everyone. What are u all doing for the weekend?

Sent from my Glitch key tool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.