Originally Posted by grpdranger
No never financed before. Putting some down would not be an issue. Would I then be eligible for the 1k and the first time buyer 500?
sorry first time buyer isn't combined with X plan discount. Forgot about that, same with college grad rebate.
Here's the rules for future reference. It's tough to qualify I think
Guidelines Applicant has no previous automotive credit history on his/her bureau
- No derogatory credit history found on bureau
- Minimum verifiable six months on current job
- Verifiable (pay stub, W-2, etc.) monthly income sufficient to cover vehicle payment, ordinary living expenses (including rent, utilities, etc.) and all currently outstanding debt, if any
- Payment to income ratio of 15% or less
- In order to qualify for this program there is a payment cap is $350/month -If customer's payment is over 350.00 they will not qualify for the FTB program.
- Tier 5 is not eligible
- Term is not to exceed 72-months retail, 48 month lease
- Total monthly debt to total monthly income ratio of 50% or less. Total monthly debt includes, if applicable:
- Monthly vehicle payment
- Monthly rent or mortgage payments
- Other monthly payment obligations (installment loans, revolving loans, alimony or support payments, etc.)
- Minimum $500 customer cash down
- Maximum Advance 100% of Dealer Invoice
- All criteria must be met in order to qualify