Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus ST

23K views 90 replies 33 participants last post by  suss6052 
#1 ·
ok what is a 2013 ST going to cost me being a ford employee and all I want performance blue with blue leather (ST2 package) pm me some numbers. zip is 62671 and i will be financing though ford without a trade in hopefully [headbang]

#57 ·
I don't believe the plan pricing has been released yet. Also, your dad doesn't have to order it, he can give his plan pricing to immediate family (I assume he is a Ford employee?). We use my father in laws plan pricing all the time. All he needs to do is call the plan number and give them your social security number etc.

#59 ·
I saw a pre-production test car in Las Vegas this afternoon. it was so cool looking, now i really want one!!!

#60 ·
Anyone know if they have lowering springs for the ST? Tuners? bov's? Looks like the front brakes (12.6'') is shared w/ the new escape. Any motor mods? The aftermarket is probley all over these right now.

#61 ·
i know i seen a small video somewhere of one Cobb tuning has built they really did not give much as for details but im glad cobb is going to be supporting our platform

#63 ·
Just came back from the local Ford Dealer here in Alpharetta, GA. On line, they are showing a Focus ST with the only option a power moonroof, as "dealer ordered". Shows on line as $25,390 internet price. Salesman advised me that 1) he believes it's available to purchase, 2) no idea when it will be in and 3) pricing is MSRP + $5,000 "NON-negotiable".

#71 ·
Definelty not worth the markup value. They tried to stick me with a $5000 "market value" addition when I went to finalize the papers on my '00 Integra Type R in '99 after I had ordered it 6 months earlier with $500 down. I told them to shove it and was walking out the door when the head honcho of the dealership personally stopped me before I left and I got the car for sticker @$24.999.

Market value is BS especially on a ST.

#75 ·
Not trying to step on any toes, but if you're on the west coast of Florida, I've got a dealer in Bradenton offering a 2013 Focus ST at X plan plus another $500 off. If I didn't have an ST3 on order at another dealership, I'd buy it, but he said he'd honor it for others that have X plan eligibility as well (or even order a new one for you), and ANYONE can become X plan eligible.

If you're interested, drop me a PM and I'll give you the info (on the car or X plan eligibility).

#77 ·
Can they treat it in some way that would allow them to use it? It's technically a dealership "coupon" as described in the email I have... has a "Coupon #" and claims it's applicable on any new car purchase. Maybe they could apply it as a "downpayment match" or "trade-in allowance" kinda thing?

#80 ·
Tricky! So it would be just X plan or maybe have 'em do the deal at straight invoice maybe with no X plan. Either way, still a good deal on an ST compared to some places where I've heard dealers are asking MSRP and over.

BTW Ira, how are STs moving in your area? Just curious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.