Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tuxedo Black pictures

173K views 633 replies 212 participants last post by  Xsteveo93x 
#1 · (Edited)
#254 ·
Traded my 2012 Titanium Tuxedo Black DCT for this beauty! Stick FTW
Looks good. I think I see a Ingot Silver Metallic ST in my future just for the MMT6, bigger front brakes, and well everything that is different about the ST over my DCT SEL.

Considered a TB one, but black cars aren't for me as when the a/c goes out it gets much hotter inside the black cars that I've owned in the past (well the CVPI at least)

#268 ·
Thanks for the pictures. They look pretty good but I think I will email AVS to see if they are ever going to make the low profile ones for the Focus.

Here is what their low profile ones look like

#278 ·
Here is a picture of what dropbox on your PC should look like. You're looking for the little silver chain link icon. That will share the picture and provide you with the proper link to post here. :)

Also I forgot to cut just the portion I needed before I uploaded to Imgur so you get a screencap from both my monitors. I'm too lazy to retake, edit, and upload it. :p

#276 ·
Nope. You'll need to look for something that says "Direct Link" or something to that effect to the picture you're trying to post.

For example, if I wanted to post a picture of my car, I'd use the link "http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/JoshuaFail/IMG_0050.jpg", then use the "insert picture" button at the top of the text entry field.

If you need any help, PM me. If you think you can figure it out, or want to do try it again on your own, there is a quick walkthrough posted here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.