Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The 2012 Window Tint Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:50 AM   #517
Focus Enthusiast
Fan#: 85620
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 electech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by raptor1956 View Post
That is great news, you surely suffered through the prolonged wait.

I should be no more than a couple weeks behind you, maybe as soon as 5/21. Noemi said 5/28 but I'm hoping that was a worst case estimate. I did check with CSX today but no status yet. Car was ordered 4/14 and built 5/7...

Tinting is about the only thing I'm planning for the near future, but over time I will order new wheels/tires, a spring kit and maybe shocks. I would like a tad lower and a bit stiffer but as this is my daily driver I have no plans to Rice it. About the only engine work I can see is a CAI, but, once again, not for a while...

Thanks Brian, suffer indeed!!! It will be picked up on the original ETA date Ford first supplied!! In other words, worst case! Since this will be my wife's daily driver, I won't be doing much to it. I was planning on installing the contour splash guards myself, but since it is raining now and supposed to for the next 3 days, that figures, I am going to have the dealer install them in the morning. I have ordered the Weathertech vent shades, currently backordered till early June and I have the engine cover here and will be installing that. I might pick up a chrome exhaust tip and one of those magnetic bras to help with summertime bugs. Other than that, pretty much going to stay stock, although a Titanium is far from stripped!!!