Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Am I A Dick?
Thread: Am I A Dick?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #12
Focus Addict
Fan#: 95564
What I Drive: '08 Vermillion Red 5 speed SEdan

Points 4,394, Level 42
Points: 4,394, Level: 42 Points: 4,394, Level: 42 Points: 4,394, Level: 42
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 5 DarderSauce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Now for another Shatty situation. Since I thought I was going to Chicago, I bought a Strut Tower Bar from a member on here that was near the location I was going to get the rims. He had it listed at $70 pick-up and $80 shipped. Well I paid $70 since I was going to pick it up but since I am not going to Chicago I sent him another $10 and gave him the address to ship it to. Well he hasn't gotten back to me and I am a little worried because I sent it Via PayPal as a gift so I don't know if you can open up a complaint on something like that. I know he has been on here today because his last activity was after I sent the PM and I also have his number but he is not responding to my texts. I will give it a day or two and give him a call because I don't want it to come across as me thinking he isn't going to send it. But hope that all works out.
If you can't wear it out, burn it off
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.