Originally Posted by KukaaKatchou
I just have the Sync system - no touch. I know after the upgrade to my phone I re-paired it. I was thinking of deleting from the car and then repairing, but I wanted to be sure it wasn't something with the Android 4.0 first. I'll try that I guess when I get a chance. Do I have to delete pairing from phone as well, or just from the car?
I recommend performing a Master Reset, removing SYNC from your phone, and repairing your device anytime an update has been made to the SYNC system or your phone itself.
Follow the steps below to perform a Master Reset:
1. Press PHONE to enter the PHONE MENU.
2. Scroll repeatedly until SYSTEM SETTINGS appears in the radio display.
3. Press OK to enter the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu.
4. Scroll repeatedly until ADVANCED appears in the radio display. Press OK.
5. Scroll repeatedly until MASTER RESET appears in the radio display
6. Press OK.
Let me know if this helps or if you have additional questions. :)