Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Mid West Boredom Thread

439K views 4K replies 92 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 ·
So, I figured every other place had one.. Why not us? Even though there aren't very many active people in this forum.

#1,954 ·
you just need to have patience when doing vinyl. oh and heat.

#1,958 ·
Yup
A
Heat gun
YouTube it first and watch a couple videos! That'll help you out

Satin blue with satin black underneath(where the tape is)
Then in going to satin the roof for now might do the whole car next year or change the color ;)

Sent from jeremy's iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,967 ·
Get a can of plastidip and try that first. See if you like it flat black (or whatever color you choose). Worst case you dont llike it and you're only out 5 bucks and its easy to peel it off and do somethin else.

#1,972 ·
I know. I thought about plasti-dipping another set of wheels at one point. But I just think body panels look ridiculous. Lol.

Well
You should be able to find something a little cheaper
I remember a while ago I found some for my hood and it was 100bucks for it
Might do a little more research

Sent from jeremy's iPhone using FF Mobile
I will. I just need it done soon. Lol. How much would be too cheap?

People piss me off!! Everybody has a comment and sometimes they don't know how to keep to them self!
Also people need to slow down when they drive and pay attention to others!!!!!
Sorry just venting!

Sent from jeremy's iPhone using FF Mobile
Oh, I understand. I was coming home from a bonfire last week. It was about 1 am, on a pretty dead highway. I saw this car on the side of the road with some chick inside of it. I was in the truck. I got maybe half a car length away from her and she just pulls out in front of me. I lay on the horn and she swerves back to the side of the road then turns on her blinker to move back onto the highway. Wtf?! Cape is filled with idiot drivers 24/7. I hate driving in Cape.

#1,970 ·
Well
You should be able to find something a little cheaper
I remember a while ago I found some for my hood and it was 100bucks for it
Might do a little more research

#1,971 ·
People piss me off!! Everybody has a comment and sometimes they don't know how to keep to them self!
Also people need to slow down when they drive and pay attention to others!!!!!
Sorry just venting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.