Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#79,702 ·
Thats actually a decent price for a 350 dude. they were up there in price new

edit also just compared weights. my G is only like just slightly over 200lbs heavier than a track edition 350z. I assumed it'd be way heavier but thats not bad. I can probably drop that weight ez

#79,704 ·
Well done! thank you for playing.

although you did fail 16 but we'll let it slide.
I think I know who likes to troll in this thread....

and are there not any BMW forums? So you guys just stay here?

[joke]

#79,706 ·
10 grand for a car with 80k. No thanks
Did you miss my post where the 148k miles e30 m3 is worth like $15-20k?

Thats actually a decent price for a 350 dude. they were up there in price new

edit also just compared weights. my G is only like just slightly over 200lbs heavier than a track edition 350z. I assumed it'd be way heavier but thats not bad. I can probably drop that weight ez
true but with exception of rear seat the same weight you could easily drop I should be able to easily drop from a 350 yes?

#79,707 ·
Well yes most likely is true.

I know for a fact that Sport Compact Car did a project 350Z and pulled out all the unnessicary bits from the inside that they didn't want a dropped like 650lbs out of the car. Which is cray.

I figure w/ rear seat delete and light front seats I'll drop 100lb ez.

The exhaust is most likely also a bit lighter and the test pipes will be fore sure.

#79,708 ·
Well yes most likely is true.

I know for a fact that Sport Compact Car did a project 350Z and pulled out all the unnessicary bits from the inside that they didn't want a dropped like 650lbs out of the car. Which is cray.

I figure w/ rear seat delete and light front seats I'll drop 100lb ez.

The exhaust is most likely also a bit lighter and the test pipes will be fore sure.
true but all your fancy tumor's on the pipes are adding a bunch of weight back in lolz If I put the pole position and manage to steal another one into the car it'd be even more lightweights!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.