Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#79,643 ·
ordered new shocks, new shock bushings for the rear and a set of each of the 3 sizes of spring shim.

came in under $300 and free shipping woot! also shipping it to work because i'm lazy.

#79,644 ·
Shipping to house is lazy cuz then you don't have to go to shipping area and carry to your car. It'll just be at your house for you..

That being said I totally ship shit to work all the time to hopefully get a business address shipping discount.

#79,645 ·
worried about no one being home to sign for a giant ass $300 box o' parts.

ship to work because someone will always be there to sign.

you want lazy? i can back my car up to the shipping area if i want.

tempted to get guy to ship wheels to work, but to house will work too. mostly want him to shut up and take my money.

#79,646 ·
So who wants to work for RECARO?

Got like 2-3 positions probably available if you y'all are interested.

Need 1 (maybe 2) people who do Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering.

Need 1 person to be the over all RECARO seat test engineering / coordinator. Send me your resumes

#79,648 ·
So who wants to work for RECARO?

Got like 2-3 positions probably available if you y'all are interested.

Need 1 (maybe 2) people who do Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering.

Need 1 person to be the over all RECARO seat test engineering / coordinator. Send me your resumes
details on #2? Also my buddy from school accepted their offer for IE and starts there soon, I know he had a drug test on Monday

#79,649 ·
Basically

You'd be responsible for developing all the seat test plans, coordinating all the parts being ordered and seats being built for said tests. Coordinating with the local testing facilities to arrange when the tests would be done. sign off on test set ups at the testing location and monitor test progress. Maintain all the test reports and what not.

This would at least be for all the OEM programs we have unsure about commercial and military

#79,651 ·
no wonder AMG wheels guy didn't want to get back to me...

he's selling them to someone local.

eh whatever.

more money i'm not spending.

#79,654 ·
no wonder AMG wheels guy didn't want to get back to me...

he's selling them to someone local.

eh whatever.

more money i'm not spending.
Le bastard!!!

In other news..........the e30 m3 might actually become reality!!!! the guy just called me up last night! apologized for the delay etc. I get to go see/drive it next weekend!

so excite cannot wait.

which of course means I am now having crazy thoughts of selling m3 motor swap stuff for additional cash monies to apply towards m3 mods and stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.