Today's projects: Carpeted the Subwoofer box and did some more work on the rear area container (I can't figure out what to call it yet).
The cover was originally on piece but I cut it into two parts so the woofer can sit on one side of the hatch area and I can still open up a door. I also added part of the bottom.
BTW. My roof is back to blue. I haven't decided if I want to take it back to black, but if so, I really needed to redo it much better than the first time.
Hatch Nation #13 : Rally Revolution #13 : ROTM Jan '13
It's Bryan, not Brian
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RSVT-170 Build in Progress
Rusty is dead