Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus rs build

21K views 110 replies 24 participants last post by  bluebullet 
#1 ·
So I decided to convert my svt into a focus rs. So here's my build thread. I know that I need. Lot but what I have so far seems to be a good start.
Here's the car now

And here's the rs parts I have

See less See more
#21 ·
Is hard to tell in the pics about the fenders. They should flare out a little over an inch. Of course he needs the brackets to bolt the bumper to the fenders, the wheel well liners cuz stock ones will be too narrow and spacers or wheels with more offset so wheels in front are moved out to correct position.

I too like RS builds. Will be nice to see another one started. Also I have the cf foglight inserts but no foglight themselves. Might consider selling but I'm not sure yet as might be able to use them down the road.

#23 ·
^lol. Its just I might get and RS f2 reproduction bumper. Either the extreme dimensions one or the urethane GP Weeks one. I will see if I can work them into the bumper without too much effort. If not then i'll sell them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.