Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What is this hose called?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
Focus Rookie
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fan#: 97190
Location: Kansas City, MO
What I Drive: 2002 focus se blue

Posts: 3
FF Reputation: 1 jays86lx Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I just bought both of those hoses from ford the other day. The one that is on the upper right is your pcv valve hose and the one coming out on far left is the crankcase breather hose.
jays86lx is offline  
    Reply With Quote