Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Mid West Boredom Thread

439K views 4K replies 92 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 ·
So, I figured every other place had one.. Why not us? Even though there aren't very many active people in this forum.

#1,475 ·
Thanks. But there's no way I'm putting it on in this ridiculousness. And I'll be out of town and busy until next weekend so that'll be the earliest I can get it on.

And besides...the latch didn't come in the packaging, so I definitely won't be doing anything until I get that taken care of...fml

#1,477 ·
Likwid, that hood is sick. Really sucks about the latch, but definitely upload some pics when you get it put on.

My car is just about to hit 107k. For being 12 years old, I'd say that's pretty good. I'm a little worried about the clutch though, hasn't been replaced or as far as I know looked at yet. Also thinking about tints, but every place around here is ridiculously expensive.

#1,501 ·
we were on I44

and to top things off we blew a radiator hose last night on the way back we where stuck on the side of the road near rolla for 3 hrs before someone stopped to check on us [poke]thankfully it was a state trooper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.