Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What is this hose called?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Focus Rookie
Join Date: Dec 2010
Fan#: 80961
Location: Nunja, WA
What I Drive: 2000 focus

Posts: 1
FF Reputation: 1 TGBlackheart Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
What is this hose called?

2.0L SPI engine from a 2000 focus

Standing in front of the car looking towards the windshield, there are 2 hoses coming out of the valve cover gasket. What is the one at the upper right called? Picture is below.

Reason I ask is because local parts place, they have no idea what it is and so can not find the part number.

Thanks in advance ;)

TGBlackheart is offline  
    Reply With Quote