Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The "Official" Aftermarket Wheels Pic Thread

2M views 473 replies 295 participants last post by  cche7 
#1 · (Edited)
Post pics of your car and aftermarket wheels here

Please have this thread show ONLY your car and AFTERMARKET wheels. Put the name of the rim and tires your using and what size. That’s all. Please no discussion. Whenever people are searching for rims they can come to this page and check them out on the actual car. Or we can do what the srt-4 forums have. Once a ton of people start to post their pics on here sort them out by manufacturer and have all the same manufacturer in one post. Just like this
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71622

I think everyone can benefit from this, so even if there are the same rims on here if your cars a diff color or has diff mods put it up :) We can see how diff styles look on diff styled cars etc. I think it would be a great addition to the site.

To post a pic. sign up with photobucket or another free pic hosting site and copy the link they give you when you upload the pic. After that come here and hit reply. Hit the IMG button 3 from the right after http:// which is underneath B and paste in the url. Then hit enter a few times after all of the typing that just got put in and place the name and brand of your wheels/tires :)

Thanks to WD40 for stickying this thread, as well as all the people that have posted their pics on here. Keep it up!! :)

See less See more
#295 ·
Finally dropped my brostang:

18x10 Pro Race 1.3, 43mm offset with 275/40 tires all around (could do 40mm offset no prob with this tire size)
H&R Race Springs, Koni Yellows, etc

Sorry they arent well lit- was overcast at the show. Still loving these wheels [thumb]

#352 ·
Correct thread or not, if you want to spend the money on wheels and tires and leave a 3 inch gap between your tire and fender, yes this is your decision, but it also means whoever you are you have bad taste... and you obviously care more for what's trendy, inexcusable.
Now get off me.

Sent from my H7100 using FF Mobile

But isn't the trendy thing to have a car that looks like it just fell off a dock?

The question is are you spending money on quality suspension pieces that actually IMPROVE the handling? I'll put my Multimatic/FRPP/NASA set up against any H&R or Eibach Sport Lined car out there. Everything was actually engineered to work together. Too many people just pick and choose without any real knowledge of what they are doing.

#302 ·
I'm with yea on it. I lowered mine before I bought wheels. But this isn't the tread to be looking for lowered cars, or to be upset cause the cars aren't lowered. That isn't what the cars are here for.

Its like going onto a camaro forum and getting upset cause there are no focus wagons on there.

Some peoples priorities are different from others. You can by a descent set of wheels for a couple hundred dollars. I good coilover system runs upwards of over a 1000.

Sent from 34.0764° N, 118.4296° W

#303 ·
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in Power Silver.

Specs are 18"x8" et35 with 215/40/18 on H&R Coilovers. It's a spectacular combo if you ask me.

*None of the photos are mine, I just own the silver car. This is my second set of TDs, both in Power Silver and I absolutely love the luster the finish gives off in low light.

#304 ·
i've had these for a while so pics are old but thought id drop this here:

Wheel Brand/model/Spec: Mim 16x7.5 20et (Model 4100? Designed for 79-93 Mustang)
Tire Brand/model/Spec: 195/45 Continental Pro Contact
Fenders @: 24" F, 23.5" R

I'm static.. considering air lift inserts for the back since i have kids back there sometimes... Fenders were lightly rolled.. Inner lips are bent almost completely back at the crown of the rear fenders. I experience rub in the rear only under extreme conditions. They were paitned if that doesn't go without saying... specs to person that refurbished them.. i want them to look like dirty pennies when they get caked with brake dust.

The original centercaps poked and looked like crap.. i later got around to making some Fusion caps fit

#308 ·
Correct thread or not, if you want to spend the money on wheels and tires and leave a 3 inch gap between your tire and fender, yes this is your decision, but it also means whoever you are you have bad taste... and you obviously care more for what's trendy, inexcusable.
Now get off me.

Sent from my H7100 using Tapatalk 2

#326 ·
Now get off me.

Sent from my H7100 using FF Mobile
^^^ seriously?? he can't be serious... *coo-coo-coo-coo* [facepalm] [confused]

#313 ·
Black 17" MOMO Winter 2 wheels with 225/50/17 Cooper RS3-A tires. My MK3 has a 1.5-2 inch drop

#314 ·
^....need to get some full car view shots in the day. Wheels look good on that car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.