Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - High Performance 2012 Ford Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #1077
Focus Addict
AZfocus2012's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Fan#: 92484
Location: Apache Junction, AZ
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum SEL 303A Focus

Posts: 658
FF Reputation: 2 AZfocus2012 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I tried searching this thread....

.....but couldn't find it. Will the ST have the DCT transmission option. I am too old to drive a stick again. I might like to change gears manually about 5% of the time, but don't won't to deal with it the other 95% of the time on the daily commute.
AZfocus2012 is offline  
    Reply With Quote