Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Odometer Blue led (or whatever color) conversion mod
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #170
Fan#: 43589
What I Drive: 02 SC SVT

Points 18,158, Level 85
Points: 18,158, Level: 85 Points: 18,158, Level: 85 Points: 18,158, Level: 85
Level Up 62% Completed
Level up: 62% Level up: 62% Level up: 62%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 48 ChuckDee Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Glad I decided to check this thread after a while of being M.I.A. is the place I've went to get the #74 bulb but that was years ago until i found If you go there and search for the same bulbs, the ones they'll have the bulb need and WILL have the bulb socket included.

To answer your question about the Svt odometer : Yes it should work, there's no difference IIRC. The link i posted will show the the type of bulb needed for the project. you don't need the high-powered smd, that would be an overkill nor the 360 degree one. Just get the 74-x one. I've switched between white and blue over the years i had mine, although i'm highly interested in seeing how the UV (purple) one will look against the LCD screen.

*Anyone that have any questions about the project, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

Like i said before, the project is not hard at all. just take your time and you should be fine.
unique(adj): to break off from the crowd and do your own thing