Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#54,923 ·
you know thos recaros are goin in his car hahah
hahaha. yea, the Recaros are going in my 05. I plan on using the bumpers, the interior, the motor and trans, tail lights, exhaust, brakes, rear subframe, sway bars and struts, and a few other odds and ends between all the cars at my house. this was the cheapest way to get parts to fix mine and my Dad's SVTs

#54,925 ·
hahaha. yea, the Recaros are going in my 05. I plan on using the bumpers, the interior, the motor and trans, tail lights, exhaust, brakes, rear subframe, sway bars and struts, and a few other odds and ends between all the cars at my house. this was the cheapest way to get parts to fix mine and my Dad's SVTs
just with the recaros for your 05 does the passenger have an airbag sensor.

#54,940 ·
My car is being delivered tomorrow! I got them to throw in a remote start, so that is being installed Wednesday morning and then I am picking it up!!! So happy to be back in a Focus!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.