Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#54,868 ·
I've had one of those weekends... when you wake up on Sunday morning next to one of your friend's wife and my wife instead of being mad asks "How were her boobs? Are they firm, I've always wondered?" .... An 8 hour drive home and now sitting at work wonder WTF and I still don't know how to piece this all together... so confused...

...and don't remember much at all from last night.

#54,869 ·
Thank goodness we beat the Pro Bowl traffic. We went & hiked today on the other side of Honolulu & traffic at the Aloha Stadium exit was backed up for miles. We didn't think we'd beat it but we did. I feel bad for the people that will be sitting in traffic for hours getting out of there. LOL.

#54,871 ·
I've had one of those weekends... when you wake up on Sunday morning next to one of your friend's wife and my wife instead of being mad asks "How were her boobs? Are they firm, I've always wondered?" .... An 8 hour drive home and now sitting at work wonder WTF and I still don't know how to piece this all together... so confused...

...and don't remember much at all from last night.
oh...one of those weekends....lol. i would not no what to think about that.

perhaps? lol

#54,875 ·
BUSY BUSY week for me.

dinner with my wife's family tonight.

editing philly auto show pics.

wedding rehearsal friday night for a wedding im in.

wedding on saturday.

im sure ill be doing a lot of prep for the wedding. lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.