Either go buy a easy out for stripped bolts or drill it out with a left handed drill bit.
To answer all the questions of the fender roller...
- Gerald lives by Clear Lake.
- If you guys want to meet somewhere, I'm open to my garage.
- Gerald bought the roller, if we get him to bring it out, we all should chip in $20 for his time and gas
- rolling can change the shape if you go far enough.
- Josh you won't need your fenders rolled much. The wheel and tire combo you have isn't bad at all.
- There's nothing to really take pictures of.