Well got mine done today. I thought to myself, what if they didnt do it cause they said it was ok, or worse they said they did do it, but really they didnt......Well that was before I drove the car. I could tell right away that they did it! What a difference! Shifting is alot smoother and rpms are a bit higher.
I also noted the Test menu before and after the update and a couple codes did change. They are: under APP it was BM5T-14CO26-AK, now its BM5T-14CO26-AP
also under NVM EEPROM it was 17.m8 now its 19.101.
I'm not sure if the above changes relate to the transmission update or a gauge calibration update they did. He said the calibration update should fix the fuel guage error i got when it was cold outside.