Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#74,706 ·
Happy New Year to all my Focus Fanatics friends!

#74,715 ·
Brad do u have full coverage? Would u prefer it to be totaled so u dont havr to keep fixing it amd hassle of selling it?

And happy news years!! Sold ghetto mobile last night. Back to one vehicle again. I wonder how long that will last? Who wants to start betting? Lol
Yup I do and yes thats precisely why. Although fresh paint on the front of the car may help the value?

You better stick to 1 vehicle if your actually serious about buying a house soon!

or you can buy my half of the racecar project and I'll buy the house [loveff]

#74,718 ·
goodluck brad to make car total!! do u have stock wheels and suspension for it? or just call it a lose and not deal with the hassle?

once christine finds a better job(hoping for bank job). im hoping to save about $2k a month between what we both make. it should be doable. not like any of us have crazy bills. just 1 car loan and insurance. thats like $400 a month. gas is prolly $150 a month? i use like 1/2 tanks a week now driving the st. far better than ghetto mobile(35 a week).

then couple hundred on food a month. then misc bullshit we both got to stop buying unless its household stuff.

and off topic....

IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH ALL LINCOLNS!!!!! driving them daily at work makes me so jealous of the interior. i wonder what a ford employee discount could get for a lease. no im not buying, just curious.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.