Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#74,307 ·
ay achoo never heard anything back from your place I think they are looking to interview more people before they make a decision. I accepted an offer at Aisin in Ann Arbor I like the location and my pay better than what recaro was going to offer :)

#74,308 ·
Hi there everyone....hope all is well. Been busy with school but this week is semester break. I have to change a thermostat on my kids '06 Charger with the 3.5 l v6. Does anyone have access to a manual for that? I hear it is a bitch to do. Not looking forward to this.

#74,309 ·
well dan... i know a guy who knows a guy.... i could probably find you a manual.

#74,310 ·
well dan... i know a guy who knows a guy.... i could probably find you a manual.
OK. Have your guy PM my guy and let me know if it can be done. My son is coming over tomorrow and I don't want any suprises....I did get some stuff from the Dodge sites, but I would like to see if there are any special tools needed before I start...lol

#74,311 ·
haven't found anything... not without a full copy of alldata.. wouldn't be able to get that for like a week.

#74,313 ·
^ That

Klod you see the epic wagon build on xceed yet? cuz its awesome.

Also side note... didn't really think a head when I plasti-dipped the headlights.. They look great but then somebody mentioned the heat from the headlamps them selves.... didn't think that far ahead... guess I get to be experiment boy

#74,314 ·
^ That

Klod you see the epic wagon build on xceed yet? cuz its awesome.

Also side note... didn't really think a head when I plasti-dipped the headlights.. They look great but then somebody mentioned the heat from the headlamps them selves.... didn't think that far ahead... guess I get to be experiment boy
whats temp range on the plasti-dip? I'd think you'll still be ok due to the projector part absorbing most of the heat.......at least with regular spray paint that'd be the case...idk if plasti-dip has a worse heat range though...

also yes saw wagon, is awesome

#74,317 ·
I don't have it on 20 post per page like a newb, so I didn't see it Scotty O...

GOT IT, CRISIS AVERTED.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.