Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #82
Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 190,364, Level 100
Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)

Member name: BLUEFLOW94
Model: Sedan
Color: Blue Flame

Why he loves his Focus:
"Why do I love my focus? why not? It's different, agile, a good looker. Not many can say they have their car looking this good out of the factory. Speaking of out of the factory, when was the last time you've seen a top tier model come with a manual transmission now-a-days. Especially one that the dealership didn't know they had. I wanted an SVT. Who doesn't? However, I think this was meant to be. Coming from a Cobra, I know it wasn't going to be the most exciting thing speed wise, but when i find corners it puts a huge smile on my face. I am thankful for this car and i'm ready for ever little ounce of excitement it gives me. Thanks everyone who voted for me, I'm not really sure if i should have won, but after a year of having the car, I am honored to be on the list of other awesome foci in each months ROTM."

His future plans:
"Finish suspension (sways, dogbone), black eap's (possibly) or some other wheels, tint, cai, sts. stealth exhaust? tune. all these will happen when more money comes into play."

Debadged decklid
FF license plate covers
LED License plate bulbs

Superbrightled blue map and dome lights
Saleen shift knob
FR sticker

Tokico HP Struts and Shocks
Eibach Pro kit springs

February 2005 ROTM

If you have a theme idea for Ride of the Month or any other suggestions, please feel free to PM me!