2012 Focus situation report
Natasha: Just wanted to update you on my transmission issue with my 2012 Focus. The transmission reset seemed to help. I consider this problem resolved. Please pass these pro/cons along to whoever listens in your chain:
1. Excellent fuel economy (now getting 31.5 combined)
2. Pretty quiet for a small car
3. Acceleration seems quicker than its rated time.
4. Comfortable ergonomics in seating.
1. Did someone intentionally forget to engineer places to put things?!? Impossible to reach glove box, too small center console storage, no "nooks" for items to be placed. Needs a storage compartment on the dash like other imports or the Dodge Caliber.
2. Back seat legroom scanty with a 68" driver in the front seat.
All in all car is growing on me but wish I hadn't had to buy a back of seat storage unit to put things. Thanks for your time. Greg