Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Production numbers for the '05-'07 ST??

14K views 43 replies 21 participants last post by  milkweed 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I could find this information? I searched on here a little, but didn't find anything. It seems like the ST's are more of a rarity than the SVT's... around here at least. Thanks...

#29 ·
I just bought a 2005 ST w/100k, that a kid hit a mailbox with for $800... Planned initially on scrapping it and putting the motor in my racecar, until I realized how nice it is... for $300 im all fixed and back on the road!! Would love some real numbers on these.. Does anyone know were to find the IPOD port??

#31 ·
Funny.... Your giving me crap for posting on a search topic I did regarding ST production numbers, but if I had posted it as a new question, youd be bashing me for not searching???[confused] go figure...

#35 ·
Thank you for finally getting those. What did you have to do to get them from ford? I know a lot of people before you were having a lot of trouble getting them.

I do not own a ST but was curious as to the numbers of the ST in comparison to the SVT (which I do own)

#36 ·
It was actually refreshingly easy---too easy almost.
All i did was click the customer service/contact us link on the main Ford website and sent them a really specific query.
To Ford's credit--I had an initial reply immediately---and this detailed answer in a week--after they put it thru to their research division!
I'm impressed by the response!

#40 ·
They would'nt reply by email--but needed my cell no---I debated it--and figured it would be worth giving it out if I got an answer--lo and behold--the lady from Ford research actually called and left a detailed msg with these specifics on my voicemail!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.