Here's an example of a Veloster owner's issues. The thread title is "And the list continues to grow..."
1) Blue Max still doesn't work. After several attempts to "fix", I've asked dealer to replace - haven't replied to that e-mail. (I think this is their version of SYNC)
2) Cruise Control has not set on occassion
3) Auto volume doesn't work, except for the day it cranked to 25 as I drove out of my driveway. It must have thought I was doing 70mph...
4) a speedometer that consistently reads 5 mph faster than I'm actually traveling. Seriously????? This is the 21st century, right? They can't fix this????
5) Fuel use measurement is a joke. Some days it starts from where it left the day before. Some days it resets itself and starts at 41.0L/100km, and then slowly makes its way back down.
That's only after 8 weeks and 5000km
My ultimate hope is that one of these "electronic" issues will set fire to the dash. That way maybe I can get something replaced...
So I STILL love my Focus and would never consider giving it up for anything.
2012 Silver Ingot Titanium Hatchback
Premium Package, Sport Handling Package 18" wheels
MFT w/Navigation, Parking Assist, Rain-sensing wipers, leather seats