Focus Fanatics Forum banner

G2G sunday the 13th of november

8K views 40 replies 7 participants last post by  stadtsoldat 
#1 ·
Come one come all all are welcome. as a group we have grown and its awesome.we now have alot of different makes ford,mits,subi,mazda,audi and thats what its all about. i would like to invite everyone for a g2g bbq at my house. i plan on going on a nice run and end up at my house for some carne asada ( steak ) i will suply the meal and drinks you all just need to bring your selfs and your rides. this is a family g2g so all family is welcome from your dogs to the kids all are welcome. this should be a great turn out i have already talked with a couple guys and so has jb so spread the word and lets get 2 gether. BLAZIN THE TWISTIES ROCKS. Post up if you commin or just give me a call 720-949-5981 DAVID KOS. see you all sunday [drinking][goofydrunk][driving][race]

#2 ·
MEET SPOT; 6th and heritage in golden conoco on left hand side of heritage cant miss it.
MEET TIME; BETWEEN 9:30 and 10:30
DEPART FOR RUN ; no later than 11:00
RUN ; up for discussion
MEET AT MY HOUSE (BBQ) ; between 2:00 2:30
bring camera for lots of picks. see you all soon

#3 ·
Sounds sooo down! Ill be there.. might need directs later on ill see what i can figure out. Need anything for me to bring man?

#4 ·
your ride yourself and some chips and to let you know cody if you need a spot to crash on saturday i have an extra room with a bet and you are welcome to stay the nite if you dont want to spend the money on a hotel just. its a focus family always down to help a brother out. we are going to haved a blast as long as the weather holds out.

#5 ·
Coo man,
Sweet bro ill kepp that in mind. means a lot bro thanks. just have to figure out the plan cause we have recruits comming in on saturday and i have to help out with that but right after ill probably leave to denver from there so i have to figure out time scheduals..ect..

#6 ·
sounds geat cody keep us updated. BTW love yor ride and welcome to focus fanatics or BLAZIN THE TWISTIES what ever you prefer. now i wont be the lone silver focus.

#7 ·
Haha for sure bro thanks.. well twist it up homie! yo i might be coming to D town late saturday around 8pm maybe.. maybe you could show me and my girl around or somethin.. ill let you know

#8 ·
sounds good maybe we can have a small night run g2g. (hook up the night glow)

#9 ·
who is down for a night run on saturday night? cody is comin up to D-town lets welcome him to BLAZIN THE TWISTIES the right way.

#12 ·
we are going to have a saturday night run up lookout mtn and then cruise colfax after and then to my house for beers how does that sound.

MEET SPOT; same as always conoco on 6th and heritage in golden

MEET TIME ; 7:30 to 8:30

DEPART ; 8:45 sharp

cody you got to make it saturday night so we can blaze the twisties. my boy is comin with his EVO!!!!!! so who is down?

we got 4 comin already. who els is up for a night run?

#14 ·
Bro you know im more than sooo down to come ha ill be there.. one problem recruits dont leave til 5pm so from here to D town its a 4hr drive.... damn it! idk if ill make the meet times.. can we change to 9? ill fly!!!!

#16 ·
thats fine meet time change
MEET TIME; 8:30 to 9:30

DEPART TIME ; 9:31 hehe

this will work with codys schedule better and it will be a lot darker hahaha see you all sat night (dress warm)

#19 ·
cant wait till saturday nite and sunday day its going to be an epic weekend i love it. btw stickers comin soon like next week. we will have a little meeting about all that business sat or sun.
We are going to have a good turnout sat nite i think its about 8 rides already and im shure a few more will show up. Sunday is looking about the same anywhere from 8 to 12 rides so tell your friends bring them with lets make it like 20 so until then peace to all.

#21 ·
Blazin the Twisties peeps!...
i created a facebook group page...!
is called of course "blazin the twisties car club"...
i think that maybe that way we could also have better and/or faster communication with meets, news, ideas, members, decals, i dont know, you get the idea...
heres the link... hope it works...lol
https://www.facebook.com/groups/134376526670049/
ill post the link on the other threads also for everyone to see it...

#26 ·
i just want to say thank you for everyone who showed up on sat night and sunday morning... specially to cody who drove 4 hours to join us...
thanks bro...had a blast..!
and a big THANK you to David for making that good ass carne azada...haha i loved it...
here are some pics i took from both runs...
enjoy!...

this came on the way.... hahaha

ill post some videos after i upload them...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.