Here is the plan and decisions that need to be made as of now.
1. Find ZX5 shell
2. Strip any drivetrain out of it and sell that off
3. Rewire to make all interior stuff still work
4. Determine which way to mount engine (this will determine if I use a full 4G63 front drivetrain or if I will have to use a 4G64 mounted to an Evo 8 front drivetrain)
5. Mount/wire front drivetrain
6. Mount rear axle
7. Build driveshaft and exhaust.
8. Fuel and air.
These are my initial thoughts and order I want to tackle things. Obviously this is just a start and will likely change as I find specific parts.