Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Looking for a Houston base club!

9K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  SvviftSVT 
#1 ·
I am new to the Focus scene and looking for a Houston base club to hang out with. I have chatted with a Team Focalize member on another forum. I really just want to hang out with some people who have the same interests.

When is the next local meet?

#31 ·
Lol ... Paul.

I need a tune bad ... well, actually ... I need some camber fixes first, then some new shocks, then some new DD tires, new shift knob, race seats, lighter exhaust, new rotors ...

Okay ... my list just grew ... lol

-Ray-

#33 ·
Lol ... Paul.

I need a tune bad ... well, actually ... I need some camber fixes first, then some new shocks, then some new DD tires, new shift knob, race seats, lighter exhaust, new rotors ...

Okay ... my list just grew ... lol

-Ray-

I have seat brackets!!!

#36 ·
The one in kemah is where i met a new focus guy whos name is travis on here. Never heard of the pearland meet but there a meet tomorrow night called planet zero on westhiemer that we are all going to. U should come out n meet the guys.
Posted via FF Mobile

#38 ·
I think we are going to try and roll in around 8-8:30 due to the lack of parking.

#42 ·
Well if you haven't been invited yet. In a couple weeks (may 15) will be the biggest Texas focus meet in Austin.

Side note: I read the second post of this thread and it made me smile but sad. RIP izzy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.