Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Dvm-ep93

7K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  iminhell 
#1 ·
#2 ·
RUN AWAY!!! Ok now if you want more performance from your ECU, get yourself a SCT Xcal. Stay away from the E-Bay junk.

#5 ·
You know its a quality product when it comes with 2 butt connectors[rofl] /sarcasm. Did anybody read the description? I thought it was funny, 25-50hp increase. My understanding of the way it works, is by tricking the computer in to thinking its a different temp then it actually is[idea], sounds fantastic[slap]. who buys this stuff?

#8 ·
I agree cleaning your MAF sensor will get you the power you lost from it being dirty, the way I understand it is it connects to your iat sensor and when you floor it , it tells the computer that it's colder temp than it actually is so it puts more fuel into the cylinders, theoretically it should work but to me the O2 sensors will read too much fuel and it will cut back on the fuel but i don't think it will cut back when your wot I'd have to see it run on the dyno to see if it actually does anything , although I also agree that a programmer will do much more wonders especially when you have other mods and you can tune it yourself. I bought one but havent put it on for the reason I don't want it to lean out my car and blow the engine im going with the Sct tuner ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.