i'm just checking in and seeing if we're still on for this coming saturday. btw did anyone decide on a time frame for the meet?
also i am going to see if one of my friends that has a 350z wants to come along if that would be alright with those that are going to come, he is a previous foci owner as well. and i'm waiting to hear back from the saleen owner as well to see if he might want to come along. but as of now i am still on for sat.