Natasha, (and fellow customers)
I work in the Semiconductor industry on high tech equipment. When we have major issues with equipment we are required and even demanded to post progress updates to our customers to let them know what is being done to fix the issues.
I think I speak for everyone when I ask FORD, where is our update on how this issue is being taken care of by your FORD engineers. Quality is JOB ONE, so show us Quality work.
1. Have the FORD Engineers correctly identified the root cause of this shuttering issue?
2. What is the specific issue causing this shutter? Your paying customers with malfunctioning equipment want to know details. (Transmission, Fuel system, programming, or multiple combined.)
3. Is this a drive train issue (5 yrs, 60k mile warranty issue)?
4. Is this a standard bumper to bumper (3 yrs, 36k mile warranty issue)?
5. Or is this like my SUV and Ford is going to make this a (12k mile worn part warranty)
If my fellow customer's haven't read my earlier post, please be advised that my NEW SUV was ditched by FORD after 12k miles related to a high speed shutter in my wheel assembly. They said issues with the front end suspension are only covered for 12k miles due to normal wear. (Even when the issue was present before the 12k mile mark and was in the shop multiple times.) My suspension issue was never fixed by Ford, they refused to work on the issue after 12k miles and the issue is still present to this day. Just to note someone said they will take it to FORD Corporate, well that is what I did, and FORD Corporate also refused to work on my SUV. BEWARE!
6. When will FORD start giving us Bi-Weekly or Monthly updates to let us know what progress they have made on our $21k to $27k+ malfunctioning vehicles?
Please understand this is not personal. I am not attacking Natasha, but like me and my company/job, she is our only point of contact right now as customers with malfunctioning vehicles.
YOU ALL OWN THESE CARS WITH SHUTTER/TRANSMISSION ISSUES. WE ALL NEED TO DEMAND UPDATES FROM FORD! Please join me and make your demand for updates from Natasha as the representative of FORD. The squeaky TRANSMISSION (wheel) gets the repair (grease).